Our domain expertise has enabled us to come up with a comprehensive range of quality-assured PP Granules. The offered range of granules are widely used to manufacture plastic products possessing high tensile strength and stronger molecular force. These high density colored polypropylene granules are available in a an expanded array of colors. Offered granules are widely appreciated among the clients for their following remarkable features such as their ability to withstand high temperatures and maximum durability.
- Made up from 100 percent battery scrap only. No other additives is used.
- 3 Steps cold detergent washing of raw material.
- 2 stage material sorting to avoid any type of defect in final product.
- Best quality (equal to virgin) possibles because of high screening filtration. This material is passed through 300 mesh (~ 0.044 mm) filtration, which reduces chances of any premixed calcium content or any impurities to zero.
- Melt flow rate ~ 15 g/10min (Tested By CIPET).
- High Tensile Strength ~ 26 MPa (Tested By CIPET).
- Can be used 20-100% in replace of primary polymer. Best used in PP non woven fabric, ropes, yarn, automotives, compounding etc.